samedi 4 avril 2009

Akireta-Deka (1987)


1 - Talk To Me
2 - Rock The Night Away
3 - Only In My Dreams
4 - You Are The Reason
5 - Speed Of Light
6 - Big Hooter
7 - Everything You Do
8 - Letters From The Road
9 - Say What You Mean
10 - Shake Your Love
11 - Love Is A Mystery
12 -Spanish Dance


Producer : Trevor Veitch
Guitars : Paul Jackson Jr., Michael Landau, Trevor Veitch
Keyboards : John Phillips
Percussion : Paulinho Da Costa
Horns : Sam Domingo, John Liotine, James Zavala
Harmonica : James Zavala
Vocals : Bill Champlin (4 & 9), Debbie Gibson (3 & 10), Network (6 & 12), Phil Perry (2), Bill Quateman (1 & 11), Reimy (5 & 8), TRW (7)
Background vocals : Bill Champlin, Tamara Champlin, Phil Perry & Trevor Veitch

1 commentaire:

  1. Any chance on sharing this with me? I'd love to have a copy of this soundtrack. I could return the favor with pretty much any soundtrack from the 80s. I have hundreds, both in official and extended format. You can see some of my creations over on my close friends soundtrack blog at Inferno Music Vault here: http://theinfernomusicvault.blogspot.com/. Please write me at phaota@gmail.com. Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer